Why Choose Zen Om Yoga Studio
Our private yoga studio in Western Sydney offers you a welcoming energy, free from judgement so as to make you feel completely at ease. You may come in your favourite tracksuit, lounge wear, yoga gear or gym gear. The choice is yours. Join us as a yoga-newbie to become flexible yogi.
Our qualified, experienced yoga teacher has deep understanding of how our body works and what enhances or hinders our wellness. Preeti brings her lifelong dedication to health studies and practice to every yoga class. Read more about Preeti below.
A wide range of yoga classes to suit all levels and life stages are available at Zen Om Yoga Studio. Here classes are constantly evolving so even after attending classes for months together, you will feel as invigorated after each class as you did after your first yoga class at Zen Om Yoga Studio.
- Beginners yoga classes – easy to follow yoga class for the absolute novice but also for anyone looking for a slightly slower paced class. Feel refreshed and supple after this class, regardless of your level of fitness.
- General yoga classes – our core yoga classes that heighten body awareness, enhancing flexibility, strength and breathing. A good work out for all fitness levels.
- Prenatal yoga classes – a yoga class that takes into account the bodies of mums to be. Suitable right throughout pregnancy. If you have any specific pregnancy conditions, we recommend you seek medical advice prior to commencing this class.
- Postnatal yoga classes – after birth, our bodies need time to recover. This gentle yoga class will enable you to get your flexibility and strength back after a baby.
- Seniors Yoga – our popular seniors yoga class helps improve flexibility and mobility, making everyday movements easier.
- Meditation classes – focussing on breath and limited movements, you will find a greater sense of body awareness from this guided mediation class. You will leave this class with a calm mind.
- Yoga classes for digestion – if you suffer from digestive issues, this is the yoga class that can help ease digestive symptoms.
- Yoga for lower back – the yoga class for lower back uses core-strengthening postures to support the lower back. A class to help you achieve a supple lower back free of pain.
- Kids Yoga – Our kids yoga class helps improve concentration, confidence, strength and flexibility. A class to help kids achieve calmness and improved posture.
About Preeti Shah
Preeti Shah will be your yoga instructor, fitness mentor and spiritual light during your time at Zen Om Yoga Studio.
Preeti's interest in health, nutrition, wellbeing and yoga has developed over a period of more than 15 years. Having completed a Bachelor of Pharmacy in 2001, she was the owner and pharmacist of Health Medicos Pharmacy in India from 2001 to 2004. Sparked by her pharmaceutical background and her own practice of yoga, Preeti’s interest in a holistic approach to health, lead to Australia where she studied nutrition and accomplished her certification in Japanese Yoga Teaching.
Preeti's Health and Yoga Qualifications
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Nutrition for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- Certificate of Japanese Yoga Teaching
- Provide First Aid and Provide CPR (current)
Central to Western Sydney Suburbs
You will find Zen Om Yoga Studio at 6 Driftway Drive in Pemulwuy. Zen Om Yoga Studio is just off the great Western Highway and a quick drive from the South Wentworthville and Prospect Highway exits off the M4 Western Motorway. Our yoga class participants come from many areas of Western Sydney, including Pemulwuy and the surrounding suburbs of Parramatta, Wetherill Park, Seven Hills, Girraween, Greystanes, Eastern Creek, Prospect and Horsley Park among others. We look forward to welcome you to our Pemulwuy yoga studio soon.
Contact Zen Om Yoga Studio to book your yoga class today.